Android smartphone or tablet with root allows us to have greater control of their functions in addition to the applications installed. Among other advantages we possibility of eliminating the bloatware, which is known as the software that comes preinstalled on the terminal by many manufacturers (eg Samsung apps, Huawei and Xiaomi pre-install on their phones with their corresponding layer of customization, to name a few).
What is it Lucky Patcher and what is it?
To manage these and other aspects, if in addition to the terminal I rooteado have an utility as Lucky Patcher we are talking about exercise full control over the device. This app allows manipulate and modify application settings which under normal conditions would be impossible to play.
Once you downloaded and installed the APK see that this is a cracker Android. The application will list all apps present your smartphone or tablet, with very complete information on each and categorized by color-coded depending on the actions you can perform. These operations include:
- Remove license verification.
- Remove applications integrated advertising.
- Change permissions associated apps.
- Extract the APK file from any application to perform a backup.
- Unlock payment applications to take them to another device.
- Create backups or backup application.
Full control over your device.
How to use this patcher?
However, once the applications listed you will see that as we said each is highlighted with a color. These are each of them and what they mean:
- Green: app with great possibility of being registered.
- Yellow: there are specific patches for these applications.
- Blue: has ads or ads of Google.
- Violet: app in the boot list.
- Red: This application can not be registered or patch.
- Orange: it is a system application and is recommended not to manipulate if you want your device to keep it working properly.
In addition it joins the boot list, which contains the list of apps to be patched when the phone reboot.
Well, if you want to know how to use it to perform certain actions must follow the steps described below in this small tutorial:
For remove a license check:
- Step 1: Keep pressing on the app and select remove license verification.
- Step 2: choose Automatic mode and begin the process of finding and patching.
- Step 3: If you select not have worked Auto Reverse mode or the automatically end.
- step 4Now you must reboot before, importantly, to open the application.
For remove ads:
- Step 1: Click on the application and select the option for stir Google ads.
- Step 2Restarts without opening the application.
For apply a specific patch:
- Step 1: Click on the app and applies specific patch.
- Step 2Before opening the application, restart the tablet or smartphone.
How to download and install Lucky Patcher?
You know what happens to these applications in store of Google, so stop searching on Google Play because you will not find. To download it you have to look for alternative resources such as the website of Malavida and download the file to your smartphone activating Unknown origins in settings to install it.
And remember, you have to keep in mind that in order to carry out these operations You need to be root on your terminal Android, so you need to previously make a style app for KingRoot rootear your device. And obviously, this is an app you'll find only Android ... iOS users will have to conform with an iPhone or iPad beautifully designed and bitten apple.