The oldest and nostalgic place fondly remember the heyday of optical discs. First CDs, DVDs and then, finally, Blu-rays became the preferred storage format of a generation still unaware of the benefits of USB flash drives, portable hard drives or cloud storage.
It was the time to download movies and music eMule P2P and other similar applications and then move all those multimedia content to our colleagues in disks bought in tubs of 10, 25 or even 50. And the program par excellence optical discs for recording those was certainly the Nero, whose name is inspired by that Roman emperor who was also going to burn that stuff.
Version 8 of the recording suite par excellence.
It's been many years since then and optical disks no longer carry. Or do you remember the last time you recorded a CD? But that does not mean that Nero is dead or much less. It has managed to renew itself and adapt to modern times; It is no longer on the crest of the wave as before with his Burning ROM, but still offering users a set of very useful tools for working with disks and optical media, as demonstrated this Nero 8, considered by many as the best of all Nero.
By downloading this version of Nero to our Windows PC, you can install on your computer a set of modules that allow us, among other things, access the following features and functions:
- Copy and burn discs audio (including audio Jukebox and books), video and data.
- Edit pictures and create slideshows.
- Convert audio files, mix tracks, edit and record sounds and create album covers.
- Create, edit and video capture.
- Play audio, slideshows, videos and view pictures.
- Reconcile with our Smart TV application to manage all your multimedia files directly from the TV.
- Perform, schedule backup and restore and create recovery discs.
Among the aforementioned modules, downloadable with full Spanish version of the program include the following:
- Nero StartSmart: Central control panel through which we can access the other tools in the suite.
- Nero Burning ROM: Probably the best known utility that lets you easily record any optical disc.
- Nero Express: A reduced version of Burning ROM with which we can burn discs quickly but with fewer options.
- Nero Home: Utility for managing multimedia files.
- Nero Vision: Program to capture video by recording devices connected to your computer.
- Nero BackItUp: Utility to create backups of multimedia material.
- Nero WaveEditor: It allows you to edit, enhance and record audio files.
- Nero SoundTrax: Utility for remixing DJ music and audio tracks.
- Nero CoverDesigner: Tool for creating album covers.
- Nero ShowTime: A powerful and versatile media player.
- Nero PhotoSnap: A simple image editor.
- Nero Recode: To convert and compile formats and recode DVDs.
- Nero Rescue Agent: Recovery tool and restore Nero.
How to download, install and activate Nero 8?
Download this program is as simple as clicking on our download button, which will redirect you to the Nero website from where you can get off Nero 8 Update Disc. In just a few seconds you can have on your hard drive the online installer just over 2 MB and it will download all the files needed for the complete installation of this software. How heavy is the program once installed? For about 960 MB.
Obviating after installing bars somewhat annoying different tasks, the time will come in which the wizard will ask for your username, organization and, more importantly, your serial number. Obviously, we can provide you not one, but doing a quick search on Google will find different Key valid to use this program in demo or trial mode. Once inserted, choose between a typical or custom installation, choose which file extensions will be linked to this software and start enjoying your trial version.
Introduction to Nero 8