Have you ever tried to play a video and you could not because it was recorded in a format incompatible with your device? Or maybe you've noticed that your MP3 player was not compatible with the audio files you had downloaded you? Or maybe you wanted to spend a PDF to ePub to read more comfortably on your Kindle? Quiet, everything has a solution in this life, especially if you have installed Format Factory on your PC.
What is Format Factory?
It's basically a format converter for any type of file, whether video, audio, documents or images. With it you can make your multimedia files compatible with any mobile device or adapt for web within minutes.
The best converter for Windows 10.
Is Compatible with many formats and not only serves to convert from one format to another, but also allows us to merge videos, create a single audio file from different tracks, rename batches of files and even multiplex a video file and an audio to create a only film.
- Converts any audio, video, image or document to another format.
- Rip DVD content to save them on your hard drive.
- Merges multiple audio files, video or both in a single file.
- Batch rename files and repairs damaged media files.
- Compresses multimedia files to reduce its size.
- Reconciles songs and videos with web and mobile formats most popular.
- Cut audio and video to adjust its length or size.
- Adjust the quality of any multimedia file.
With this program you can convert any of the following formats:
- VideoMP4, 3GP, MPG, AVI, WMV, FLV or SWF.
- Audio: MP3, WMA, AMR, OGG, AAC or WAV.
- Images: JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIF, ICO, GIF or TGA.
- documents: PDF, Mobi, ePub, AZW3 or HTML.
- Rip DVD to video files.
- Convert DVD to ISO.
How to convert videos with this software
Once downloaded and installed, its operation is very simple, especially when using its flagship functionality such as the Converting videos. Do not be fooled by its rather overwhelming interface and the endless options offered.
- Step 1: Drag the file to the application or add it with the Add File button.
- Step 2: Select the format you want to convert the file.
- Step 3: Choose Adjust Output option to modify the characteristics of the converted file: size, video encoder, subtitles, bitrate, watermarks, etc.
- step 4: Click the Start button and wait for the program work its magic. You can see the estimated conversion time on the bottom bar.
- step 5: The converted video will appear in the folder defined for this purpose in the program settings.
Better than Freemake Video Converter or Total Video Converter?
Yes, we're talking certainly the best multimedia format converter that you can download right now, and much more complete than other alternatives as Freemake Video Converter or Total Video Converter. Paragraph insuperable utility does today, and also has a portable version that can take us wherever we want, giving you even greater advantage.
Of course, not everything would be rosy. Many antivirus consider their installation file as a malicious file as often install unwanted tool bars in your browser. Not that contains viruses or anything like that, but incorporating adware can become somewhat annoying.
What's new in the latest version
- Added option to limit the size of a video during conversion.
- Audio Mix incorporates the new function.
- MediaInfo version is updated.
Pass audio CD to MP3 with FormatFactory