Skype is a popular software that can make Internet calls through technology VoIP. The success of this application in recent years lies in the excellent sound quality and competitive prices that account.
Many times we have been in a situation where we would have liked to use more than one Skype account on our computer at the same time. For example, to use an account for work and another for personal use on our laptop, or computer users who share and need multiple accounts.
We present a simple way to use two Skype accounts on the same computer for users of Skype 4.0 and later:
- 1. Go to Start menu >> Run.
- 2. Type the following command "C: Files programaSkypePhoneSkype.exe" / Secondary and "To accept".
You have to watch the path where the program is installed that.
With this we open a second instance of Skype, so that we can access a different account at the same time.
If this does not work, or want to create a direct access the second instance of Skype, we must take the following steps:
- 1. Look for the executable file Skype.
- 2. Click with the right mouse button and select Create Shortcut.
- 3. Click the right mouse button on the shortcut created and select properties.
- 4. Enter at the end of the Target field / secondary, so that the route remains "C: Files programaSkypePhoneSkype.exe" / Secondary.
- 5. Accept dialog and now you can open another instance of Skype from this shortcut.
With these simple steps we can use Skype on your computer with two accounts at once.