The world of professional video editing on PC It has several names. We could talk about Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, Lightworks or Pinnacle Studio, but one of the most outstanding programs in this sector and offering the best results is certainly Sony Vegas Pro.
Video editing for professional artists.
This software has for years been one of the post-production tools and rendering popular video, despite no longer belong to Sony but Magix, and therefore have eliminated any reference to the Japanese multinational of his name, remains one of favorite programs among professional video editing. It is one of the most intuitive solutions manipulate real-time audiovisual content, although some require advanced knowledge and plenty of time to perfect the use of all functions.
Key features of Magix Vegas Pro
- Image editing, video and audio with professional results.
- Ability to edit videos from up 32 different sources.
- timeline to adjust the frames in simple and intuitive way.
- introduction of effects, transitions between tracks and filters.
- Masking tools shapes and effects.
- Creating three-dimensional projects Stereoscopic 3D settings and the ability to add depth to 2D elements.
- Compatible with multiple formats including 4K video and images RAW.
- many plug-ins available to increase functions already extensive program.
What brings us version of Vegas Pro 14?
Compared to previous editions, the new version of this software released in September this year brings a lot of new features that further enhance the advanced editing features available so far:
- HEVC / H.265Thanks to this technology the user can compress your videos even more, without losing quality, saving storage space and facilitating their dissemination by streaming.
- native support for ProResThis software is no longer dependent on third-party applications to provide support for ProRes files ensuring that videos do not suffer loss of quality.
- scaled intelligentThanks to new technology scaling is possible to convert recordings in HD or UHD 4K maintaining the same image quality.
- Compatibility with high frequency images (HFR) allowing video professionals harness the full potential of the camera to record at higher FPS.
- New option tocelerar video up to 40 veces its normal speed.
- intelligent zoomDuring postproduction can include zooms created post without losing image quality.
- New Hover Scrub function which facilitates the user to mark the entry and exit points of the video clips.
- New plug-ins to introduce different video effects such as vignetting.
- Greater hardware support for this program supports more video cameras.
- New function creation and authoring DVDs and professional Blurays.
How much Vegas Pro in Spanish?
Man, for seeing all these functions and features it was clear that the price of the program would not be affordable for all budgets. Yes, you can try it free for 7 days, extendable to 30 if you register free on their website, but this software comes in 3 different editions with prices ranging from $ 400 for the Pro Edit version, to 800 Suite Pro version with the standard edition at an intermediate price of almost $ 600.
How to cut a video with Sony Vegas