Some players only recognize the old sound audio discs on CD-A following the standard defined in the Red Book, It is making it impossible to play discs encoded in MP3, WMA or WAV files. In these cases, you must resort to a program like MP3 CD Converter to create your own audio CD.
MP3 CD Converter It is a simple utility that allows recording on CD-A audio compilation Your Own created from your favorite songs or playlists.
The main features of MP3 CD Converter They are:
- Creating compositions CD you want from your digital audio files.
- Ability to import the tracks from any audio CD to create custom compilations.
- Introduction title and disc artist.
- Capturing information from each track ID3 tags.
- Tools for printing covers.
- Recording and playback on discs.
- Availability of skins for the interface.
- Support for the following formats: MP3, MP2, WMA, WMV, M4A, WAV, AVI and MPG.