There are loads of programs out there for songwriters, DJs and almost anyone interested in the field of music creation. And available on different platforms, like classics Whether on Windows, Mac or Linux, or the newest generation of mobile devices Android or iOS Such as.
You've probably all heard of Cubase, Pro Tools or Virtual DJ, but we've got to add Also FL Studio, Also known as Fruity Loops, to That list. It's one of the best programs to write songs, arrange, record, edit, mix and remaster music with professional results.
A versatile tool to boost music creativity.
The full version of This Program Incorporates all sorts of functions That allow esta multitrack pattern-based sequencer to create all kinds of rhythms and sounds. Its external MIDI piano roll and allow us to insert controllers music notes That can be edited and played later however you want.
The different functions and tools incorporated by Fruity Loops make it a complete digital audio workstation, as you can see below:
- Step-based audio sequencer.
- Allows you to record multiple tracks: musical instruments, voices ...
- Edit audio with multiple tools and features: pitch correction, pitch shifting, harmonization, time-stretching, loop cutting, sample warping, etc.
- Automate the software's parameters or Those of the synthesizer in many ways.
- Use Fruity Loops as a VST instrument or via Rewire from any DAW.
- Carry out live performances Including video effects.
- Large number of effects: reverb, delay, filters, dynamics processors, etc.
- Includes support for VST, DX and FL Native (the program's format) plug-ins.
- Compatible with ASIO and WDM controllers.
- Export your songs in WAV, MP3, OGG or MIDI format.
On Its main interface we can find five different windows:
- Step Sequencer: Allows us to put together short music patterns or parts.
- piano Roll: Arranged in two dimensions indicating by Means of two axes (vertical and horizontal) the note or pitch and the length of the track.
- Playlist: Here we'll find the different patterns or samples That will create the song.
- Mixer: With Which you can adjust the audio level balance, add effects or record audio inputs.
- Sample browser: from where you'll gain quick access to the program's samples, plug-ins and presets.
Furthermore, it Also includes over a dozen plug-ins Such as synthesizers, instrument simulators (bass, electric guitar, piano ...), audio segmentation ... In turn, we can purchase Also additional plug-ins and it supports standards: such as DirectX, VST, VST2, VST3, Buzz and Rewire.
A modular DAW: only use what you need
If you've got plenty of experience in the field of computer-aided music compositions, you'll Have Realized That many programs designed for purposes Usually These come along With Workspaces full of functions and interfaces in many cases That we do not use. That does not happen in FL as it has-been designed under a modular concept, offering the user the only Possibility to make use of Those components and functions That I've really needs for esta work. Its different versions turn it into a versatile program adapts to the needs That to almost any users, so the best will really depend Fruity Loops on the intention of each one of use.
So, if you're looking for a powerful and reliable DAW With almost 20 years of experience behind it, here you'll find one of the best programs Could you possibly get your hands on.