Today, there are many ways to share media files on your computer with other household devices, such as smartphones, tablets, TVs, digital cameras, etc. The most immediate would think any of these devices connect directly to the PC, and bring Windows 7 to 10, using the appropriate cable, but a much more comfortable solution is install a DLNA server on your computer allowing us to interact with all other compatible devices that are in our network. And thanks to Samsung AllShare We can get easy and simple way.
The easiest way to play music and video on other screens.
But first, what is DLNA? Therefore they stand for Digital Living Network Alliance, a standard that allows interconnect several devices on a network to share content therebetween. It supports a large number of electronics manufacturers, including Acer, Motorola, Philips, Toshiba, Sony, Nokia and, of course, Samsung, responsible for the development of this AllShare to bring us up to.
- Share videos, images and music between connected via wireless or wired devices.
- Find and play content stored on other devices on the same network.
- Download to PC content stored on other devices.
You see, this is an application that we can create a kind of multimedia network in which our TV, PC and mobile devices make network drives and can share any type of file including audiovisual, and also make a kind of cast to share playing media files on another screen.
Obviously, the first thing you have to do is download AllShare your PC. Unfortunately, the Korean company has been gradually replaced this technology with a more modern, so it is no longer available for download from the Samsung website. Lucky for you, you can still make the installer through our green download button.
Once downloaded, proceed to install the program. In just a few minutes you can have the program ready for use, but before you start sharing audiovisual content between your different devices, we recommend that you take a few minutes to configure the software correctly and improve your user experience.
- Step 1Go to Tools > Configuration > Sharing you'll find at the top of the interface.
- Step 2: Check the box that lets you share with other devices
- Step 3: Select a server name and adds the folder or folders you want to share.
- step 4: Make click Access tab and check the box to allow privileged access to connected devices.
- step 5: Turn on the device you want to share content, usually a TV, with support AllShare.
- step 6: Select the content to play from the window content management and choose the device on which such content from reproducing.
- step 7: From the playlist, click on the Play button and watch the content starts playing the selected device.