Retouch photos is a simple way to improve their appearance and preparing them for publication or to share them. A large number of users using graphical editing tools such as Photoshop software, but with the benefits of Internet appear simpler and easier to use by ordinary mortals and also only require system resources online publishers. Picnik is a popular image editor cloud also works as a Firefox browser plug.
Import images in Picnik the easiest way.
Retouch your pictures and photos directly in the web browser. Picnik It allows you to upload images from the hard disk or any web address that you indicate to use editing tools. It also adds a couple of new entries in the context menu of Windows that allow us to directly open photos in the editor.
- Editor images and photographs online through Firefox.
- Import files from your personal collection or use the web address where they are staying. You can also use your profile files in Picasa, Flickr, Photobucket, etc.
- uses a wide palette of effects and utilities to modify photographs: resizing, rotation and flipped photos, tone correction, lighting, brightness and focus, red-eye, photographic filters ...
- Working through layers.
- Lot of templates and presets available.
- Create photo collages.
- Add texts and frameworks.
- Make screenshots.
Retouching photos from the web browser
Picnik It is known for its web platform for editing photos, but thanks to this add-on for Mozilla Firefox not even need to visit: access all functions directly in the browser.
Need more features? Sign up for free service and get access to new features. And if you want more, Create an account Premium and rounds a product already almost perfect.
Discharge Picnik free, the definitive online image editor.
How to Create a collage with Picnik