Create macros in Word 2010 is easier than you think. Find out how to create macros in Word 2010 and save time when you work with Microsoft Word.
The recording macros in Office It is not new. For years, the office suite microsoft It has this functionality to automate the tasks we do frequently, to avoid having to repeat them every time. Thus, for example, apply the same style to several different documents or parts thereof is a quick and easy task.
The 2010 version of the Microsoft Office Suite no major changes aesthetic level, compared to its predecessor. In fact, it uses the same interface Ribbon. However, it incorporates features that greatly facilitate the edition of texts. Of course, it also includes traditional recording function macros.
Then we explain by example how to create macros in Word, the word processor included in Office 2010. To do this, we will record the actions needed to format a paragraph.
- 1. Opens a document Word 2010.
- 2. Go to menu "View" and displays the options by clicking on "macros".
- 3. Choose "record Macro".
- 4. In the window that appears, select a name for the macro and assign a button or a keyboard shortcut to launch the macro whenever you want.
- 5. after pressing "To assign", Will begin recording your new macro. As you can see, the cursor turns into a cassette while doing the job.
- 6. Select a paragraph of the document and aplícale the format you want: font, size, color, etc.
- 7. When you're done, press "stop recording". To do this, go to options "macros".
When you run this macro in any other document, the paragraph style created will be applied.